I understand there are many couples, families, individuals, children, and adolescents of all backgrounds and ages who are in need of help. Some of them simply need a sympathetic ear and guidance, while others need more in-depth therapy. My mission is to bring my passion to life by helping those in need with any situation or circumstance and providing the level of care my clients deserve. My role as a therapist is to help guide and enlighten clients along the path of their choice, providing encouragement as they bring about change in their own life.
Education & Experience
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2009 in Texas (LMFT #201464)
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow
- Twogether in Texas certified Educator
- M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy from St. Mary’s University (2009)
- Distinguished Graduate Award
- Baptist Health Foundation Academic Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s Honor List Recipient
- B.A. in Psychology from Vanderbilt University (2006)
- Cum Laude Graduate
- National Dean’s List Recipient
- Chancellor’s List Recipient
- For more detailed information about my background, please see my LinkedIn Profile
Personal & Fun
In a word, I bring something to everything I do, personally, professionally, and spiritually: PASSION. For me, relationships are the most important thing I invest my time and energy into, including my family, friends, and community. I enjoy an active lifestyle, with many hobbies including working out, computers and technology, cooking and grilling, art, watching movies and shows, reading, and tinkering with pet projects. This is just a small glimpse into who I believe myself to be. In a nutshell, I try to live in the moment while embracing the adventures life brings forth.